FIBC (Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers) or Bulk bags are a cost effective, efficient way to move & store bulk quantities of loose, powdered or granular products.
Available in a wide range of sizes to accommodate products of different bulk densities, these bags can be manufactured with a range of skirts & spouts to assist filling & discharging.
We have been manufacturing multi-trip FIBC Bulk bags for over 30 years here at our UK factory.
The Bulk Bags we make are much better quality than standard "Builders Merchant" type bags, have a higher Safety Factor & are designed to be used many times.
• Multi-trip, Tough, UV resistant Woven Polypropylene fabrics
• Type Tested & Certified by Labordata to UK / European Standards with 6:1 Safety Factor
• Four & Single point lift bags with extra loop options or loop protectors
• Fill & Discharge spouts any length up to 50cm diameter
• Top skirts, extended Tops, Lids or Flap Covers - colour coded if required
• Multiple Inside compartments
• Bulk bags with rigid sides
• Polythene liners or Dustproof seams
• Geotextile liners & wear pads
• Document pockets
• 2 Colour Printing
Fast turnaround service enables us to make bespoke sizes & styles to your requirements within around 10 working days.
• Expert advice & the best prices direct from the manufacturer
• Small or large quantities bespoke made sizes & designs
• Low minimum orders of Printed Bags
• Modifications to unused bags requiring minor re-work, additional spout ties or changes to top closures
In addition to specially made Bulk Bags, we manufacture similar heavy duty products to high standards at very competitive prices.
• Skip bags
• Round Base & Full Base Discharge Bags
• Soft Landing bags for Construction Sites & Windfarms
• Lorry bags for safe loading & unloading of flatbed trailers
• Bags to fit inside Waste Compactors & Recycling bins
• Large bags for transporting Commercial Fishing Nets
• Geotextile Bags for Civil Engineering applications
• Subsea Grout bags & Sandbags
Talk direct to the manufacturer & call upon over 100 years of manufacturing experience - call our expert team with your requirements 0800 032 6447 or email email@example.com
Our packaging products contain at least 30% Recycled material (rPP) & are exempt from UK Plastic Packaging Tax.