Sackmaker are the longest established sack manufacturer in the UK. Back in 1915 when John & Hugh Dickson started making hessian sandbags for the war effort, little did they know they were starting a company which would survive 3 generations and still be going strong over 100 years later.
Things, of course, have changed over the century with Hessian & Jute sacks largely replaced with Woven Polypropylene - but Sackmaker still maintain a fully developed sack & bag manufacturing facility at our UK factory.
We manufacture to order off short lead times - cutting, sewing & printing all types of Woven Polypropylene Fabrics & Woven Geotextiles.
• Woven sacks all shapes, sizes & qualities
• Fully certificated FIBC (Bulk Tonne Sacks)
• Kerbside Recycling & Garden Waste Sacks
• Bales for packing Wool & Textiles
• Heat cut Woven Polypropylene sheets
• Lightweight Covers & Pallet Hoods
• Roll cage & Stillage Covers / Liners
• Reuseable Liners for all types of Recycling & Waste Bins
• Modification & Reworking of imported Sacks & Bulk Bags
Small quantities - Trial Orders - Samples & Prototypes - Urgent requirements & "Just in time" manufacturing.
Send us a rough drawing or contact us to take advantage of 100 years of manufacturing experience - we can turn your ideas into reality.
• Heavyweight / lightweight - coated / uncoated fabrics
• 2 & 3 dimensional shapes
• Tie or draw cords
• Brass Eyelets
• Lifting & tipping Handles
• D rings, Zips & Velcro closures
• Tailored pallet covers & cage liners
• Two colour printing, design and artwork service
Sackmaker are the oldest manufacturer of sacks in the UK, established over 100 years ago to manufacture hessian & jute sandbags - you can read our history here. Our Woven Polyprop sacks & lightweight, economical, incredibly strong & importantly are fully Reuseable & Recyclable. We manufacture in the UK & also source bulk quantities globally from our approved, ethically sound & sustainable sources, to give customers the best of both worlds.
From small Woven PP sacks for packing nuts & bolts to large FIBC’s (Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers) also known as Bulk bags or Tonne Sacks, we have a sack for every application & purpose across a broad range of Industrial, Agricultural, Recycling, Aggregate, Chemical, Food Ingredient & Pharma sectors. Our unique UK sack manufacturer status means not only can we still make Jumbo sacks in the UK but also make woven sacks & bags for a wide variety of specialist applications – Bulk Tonne Sacks, Skip Bags & Liners, Kerbside Collection Bags & Garden Waste Sacks, Bespoke size PP sacks & cut sheets, Pallet covers, Roll Cage liners, bales, Wool sacks, Scaffolding Sacks, Sacks with Eyelets, Geotextile Bags, Helicopter Sacks, Soft Landing Bags, Grout Bags, Sandbags, printed sacks, Sacks with handles to transport Solar Panels, Mattresses & mature plants, Planter bags & Net sacks - the list just goes on & on!