We appreciate occasionally customers or competitors may have bags, Kerbside Collection Sacks or FIBC Bulk bags which need modification to solve quality/specification issues or simply address a change of requirement.
Rather than scrap perfectly good brand new bags, we have an experienced team of cutters & machinists on hand to quickly undertake a wide range of reworking & repurposing tasks.
• General Size & Design modifications
• Addition/removal of Fill Spouts, Top Skirts or Flaps on FIBC Bulk Bags
• Additional Handles or Lids fitted to Bags & Kerbside Collection Sacks
• Retro fitting of Eyelets, D rings & rubber weight pads
• Attachment of Document Pockets & Labels
• Extra reinforcement to improve performance
• Repairs to poor quality stitching
• Repacking, baling & palletising services
• Overprinting & hand stencilling
Click here to see how we have been making, repairing & repurposing Sacks for over 100 years .
Just contact our experienced team & we will be happy to help 0800 032 6447 or email firstname.lastname@example.org