Sackmaker supply bulk/tonne bags which can be used to establish a basic flood protection wall or river dam in minutes.
• Standard bags with 4 lifting loops with or without top cover (skirt).
• Helibags® for Helicopter deployment / single point lift.
• Fully type tested with a certified safety label in each bag.
• Supplied empty or pre filled with approx 0.7m3 of Granite Sand.
• Can be used in conjunction with our smaller sandbags.
Our Granite Sand filling is a small aggregate used widely for monoblock foundations with high stability much better for building walls & barriers than any other type of filling material such as builders sand.
Because Granite Sand doesn't retain water (increasing by only 10% weight in use & returning to original weight in 2 hours) our Sandbags easy to redeploy & don't retain contamination which may be present in flood water.
Washed Granite Sand is PH neutral and can be re-used or sold on for landscaping & soil improvement.
All our Bulk Bags & Sand are recyclable.
Call our sales teams for experienced, expert advice & prompt quotation on 0800 032 6447 or email email@example.com.